ARDURA yacht is a 90.00 ft long sailboat monohull and spends the summer in Croatia. It was built by Custom in 2019. The yacht layout features 6 cabins and accommodates 12 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 6 double cabins.
The sailboat features 2 x JOHN DEERE 4045AFM85 M3 - 200HP ( 149 kW ) @ 2500 RPM engines .
Weekly price low-high season
Price from: €19,000
High season rate: €25,000
PRICE LIST 2020 MSY Ardura
Base Port: Split; Charter Week: Sunday-Sunday
Embarkation Time: 17:00 h Disembarkation Time: 9:00 h
CHARTER FEE 2020:
A) Till June 7 and from Sept 27................. 19.000€
B) From June 7-21 and Aug 30-Sept 27.... 22.000€
C) June 21-Aug 30 .................................... 25.000€
1. CHARTER FEE Includes: Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, generator work 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht and for 3h/weekly of tender operated watersports, use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear) and Sea Scooter, crew of 4 and their expenses, insurance of the yacht, Wi – Fi, VAT of 13%
2. FOOD OPTIONS
Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Full board: 525 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
3. BEVERAGE OPTIONS
A) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
B) - All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 175 € pax/week.
- All-inclusive dom. Non-alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
C) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 600 €/week
- Port and marina fees
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
- Extra navigation: 50 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.