• Main deck, King Size bed, full beam master cabin with separate shower and spa, toilet and his and hers sinks
• 2 x queen size cabins, each with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite (showers)
• 2 x double twin cabins, each with two single beds, ensuite (single sink). Can also be made up as a Double Size beds.
The Master Cabin is full beam and located forward of the Main Deck, with a King-size bed facing the bow. A full beam ensuite and plenty of wardrobe space create the ultimate sanctuary.
Accommodation consists of a further 2 x fixed Double Bed Cabins (with full walk-in wardrobes) and 2 x Twin Bed Guest Cabins which both boast a sliding berth option converting to double beds depending on your guests. This ideal cabin layout gives the charterer the perfect combination of layout to facilitate the guests requirements aboard.
A beautiful theme of interior design and give an amazing sense of space and comfort throughout.
Hairdryer and Aesop guest toiletries in each cabin (https://www.aesop.com/au)
Accommodation for up to 5 Crew on board. Isolated crew mess.
Additional Dive Instructors/Operators can be accommodated in a guest cabin, or work on rotation with the Crew.
Price from: €
High season rate: AU$145,000
UD $125,000 per week.
All short-term charters (4 days minimum) are considered, please bring your enquiries.
AUD $145,000 per week for charters including Christmas and/or New Year's Eve ONLY.
Special offer: New Year's Eve 2019/20:
5 nights for the price of 4: AUD $96,600
Valid for charters booked before 30th November, earliest boarding on the 31st December.
Please present all interest.
Local taxes apply:
Australia: 10% tax on the charter fee
Tahiti: 5% tax on the charter fee
Fiji: 10% tax on the charter fee
Vanuatu: 15% tax on the charter fee
Fast-speed satellite Phone and Internet available at additional cost.
• Transas ECDIS system
• Maxsea Professional with PBG
• 1kw Transducer fish finder
• Furuno Searchlight sonar CH-600 (new 2018)
Our Search Light sonar allows the vessel to operate remote, uncharted waters, exploring and entering remote reefs and lagoons.
• AIS class A
• Inmarsat Sat C message terminal
• GMDSS Compliant
• VHF and HF Radios
• Vessel supports AUS/NZ and also EU plugs
• USB charging points in all rooms, cabins and common areas
• Additional UK and EUR Adapters
udio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
• Full stabilization both underway and at anchor
• Flatscreen TVs throughout.
• System Orca entertainment system.
• Foxtel (satellite TV) available in main Salon (Australia only).
Up on the flybridge are two helm positions, custom bar and fantastic alfresco dining options, fabulous Jacuzzi with vast surrounding sunpad areas offering 360 degree views of your surroundings, sheltered by a retractable hardtop.
• Large table great for lunches and informal dining, full wet bar >> 12 guests comfortably, up to 14 guests if required
• Heated fresh water jacuzzi surrounded by sun cushions.
• Flybridge deck aft awning over the jacuzzi.
• Forward deck sun baking area with 4 x folding lounges plus a sitting and informal dining area
• Sunbrellas (early 2019)
• Main deck aft awning
The aft cockpit is fitted with everything needed for al fresco entertaining and dining including built-in bench seating and a table and chairs along with a full wet bar and ice maker. Protection from the sun is afforded by a huge retractable roller canopy.
Seating for 10 guests comfortably, spread over 2 x tables (5 each).
• Formal dining inside around large table seating 10 guests comfortably.
Interiors are fitted with signature black American walnut panelling.
The open-plan saloon has extensive seating on cream coloured settees with black lacquered coffee tables, a full wet bar and an entertainment centre including a 55-inch television screen and a System Orca sound system.
A special feature is a pair of port and starboard sea balconies accessed via sliding patio doors.
• Large space to house all equipment
• High and low swim platform.
On board gym equipment, free weights, yoga mats, boxercise equipment is on board