QUEEN OF SPADE yacht is a 31.00 ft long motor yacht monohull and spends the summer in Greece and winter season in Greece. It was built by Marvel in 2012. A refit was done in 2018 - Total: Engines, Ext Seating Area. The yacht layout features 0 cabins and accommodates 0 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: .
The motor yacht features 300 HP Suzuki Outboard engines .
Weekly price low-high season
Price from: €3,010
High season rate: €3,675
AVAILABLE AS COMPANION YACHT ONLY
* Extra Season: 3.010 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 3.325 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 3.675 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 24% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 690 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 765 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 850 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Captain will vary.