Providenca yacht is a 49.00 ft long sailboat monohull and spends the summer in Croatia. It was built by Formosa in 1975. A refit was done in 2018. The yacht layout features 3 cabins and accommodates 6 guests. The cabin arrangement is following: 1 double cabin, 2 twin cabins.
The sailboat features KW 147,20 Nanni diesel engines and a generator.
Weekly price low-high season
Price from: €4,500
High season rate: €6,300
Included in price:
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 6 pax,
- permits and insurance,
- tender with outboard engine,
- linens, towels and yacht cleaning,
- beach towels
- 4 h of navigation per day,
- crew salaries - 2 crew members (captain and hostess),
- air conditioning 4 h per day,
- 13% VAT.
Not included in price:
- Breakfast 90 EUR/pax/week or half board 270,00 EUR/pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner) – this can be prepaid
- Port and marina fees (approximate cost for one week is 400 EUR)
- Tourist taxes - 1,40 EUR per person/ day
- Beverages – clients need to bring their own drinks or provisioning can be done
- One way fee (if empty leg caused) 700 EUR
- Navigation over 4 hours per day - 50 EUR/h
- Air conditioning over 4 hours per day - 5 EUR/h
Above mentioned prices don't include:
Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
Leisure equipment: SUP, kayak and snorkeling equipment.
CHECK IN: Saturday 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday 09:00 h
Deposit: 50 % of charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of charter fee + others costs – not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement