Her deluxe accommodation consists of a master stateroom on the main deck level with marble en suite bathroom (immediately to your left as you enter the cabin, as you walk through the walk-in wardrobe).
Large windows bring plenty of light into the cabin.
Wide wooden "countertop" pieces are located to port and starboard, each with a comfortable sofa armchair, and can be utilised as Powder Room facilities for Her, or newspaper reading station for Him. The stewardess also loves to use this for afternoon tea or in-room breakfast setup.
On the lower level can be found the four charming staterooms, down a set of large stairs.
Two double cabins located aft (headboard facing aft) and two twin cabins located forward (headboard facing forward).
* Note: the port aft double cabin features an accessible seat in the shower for guests with special needs.
One pullman bed in each of the Twin cabins (suitable for an adult, max weight 80KG).
All boast a Bang & Olufsen TV & sound system plus minimalistic marble en-suite bathrooms.
USB charging ports next to guest beds
Laundry bags for daily laundry service.
Robes, slipper and hairdryers in all guest suites
Bvlgari toiletries in all ensuites
** Glass bottles used for all overnight charters. Zip tap installed on board with chilled and sparkling water.
Price from: €
High season rate: AU$99,000
AUD $99,000 per week (MYBA terms) - reduced from AUD $110,000 !
AUD $49,000 for 3 nights on board (MYBA terms), year-round
SPECIAL OFFER: AUD $89,000 per week, in the Whitsunday Islands between August - October 2019.
*1-night minimum charters in Sydney and the Whitsundays / Great Barrier Reef.
Overnight from AUD $22,000 (tax inclusive, + APA).
10% Australian GST and 30% APA applies.
With modern interiors and large expansive deck spaces ONEWORLD caters to large corporate and entertaining groups right down to the more private and exclusive holidays.
Overnight ONEWORLD can accommodate up to 12 guests in five luxuriously appointed guest suites each with their own ensuite bathroom and state the art entertainment systems. Let the on board chef take you on a culinary adventure tailored just for you or take a slip on the slide the possibilities on Oneworld are endless.
With a travelling itinerary ONEWORLD is scheduled to spend from May – July in Sydney and cruise with the whales north to the beautiful Whitsundays in August – October. Returning to Sydney in late October to begin the busy Christmas and New Year period on the Harbour.
Yoga mats supplied
Other gym equipment can be arranged on request.
* Jacuzzi: Aquavia 5 person, located aft of the bridge deck and surrounded by sunpads
* Full Bar and 4 bar stools
* The enclosed bridge deck salon can be fully air conditioned, or its large port and starboard windows can be lowered down to provide a real inside-out feeling.
Round table seating up to 4 guests. Sofa with plush soft furnishing.
Large TV Screen which can be turned towards the aft deck too, for cinema nights.
* a set of stairs lead to the wheelhouse, and then down to the main deck (which can also be accessed via stairs port-side of the jacuzzi).
BRIDGE DECK FORWARD
Very large sunlounging area , forward of the wheel houese, also very popular for alfresco breakfast or sunset cocktails.
MAIN DECK AFT
* Large swimming platform, equipped with an Opacmare transformer which sinks into the water making it easy for guests to exit the water or above and doubles as a passerelle.
* Large alfreso dining table
* Two fold-out balconies on port and starboard provide the ultimate freedom feeling!
* Walk through sliding doors to the main salon.
Walk through inside the main salon and experience the soft furnishings instantly calming the mind from the outside heat.
Two coffee tables separate the lounge sofas, walking forward a waist-high "island" separates the salon from the large dining table. Sliding panels behind the table reveal or hide a large TV screen.
To Starboard forward are located two day heads, then leading through to the Master Suite's office.
To Port is the galley, then leading to crew area.
GUESTS SEATING AREAS:
* 8 Guests can be seated around the bow dining area
* 3-6 guests on the bow sun lounging area
* 10-12 guests around the aft dining table
* 4 Guests seated around the bar area on the top deck
* 6 people seated around the jacuzzi on the top deck
On board Wifi - 5gb per day free of charge (only available in range) .
* Additional Wifi after 5gb will be $15AUD per GB.
Foxtel (Satellite televison) for all guest suites and main saloon areas
Movie library with over 2000 movies in each guest suite
B&O tvs in each suite equipped with Apple TV
AU power sockets with International adaptors
USB ports in each guest suite for phone charging.