Price from: €9,450
High season rate: €11,830
No Overnight Stay. Companion Yacht.
* Extra Season: 9.450 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 10.640 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 11.830 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 2.015 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 2.270 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 2.520 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Wifi Available Upon Request
BBQ Available Upon Request - Based on Availability
Captain: Constantinos Bouradas
Captain Constantinos is of Greek nationality. He is married and has two children. Constantinos speaks Greek and English fluently and holds an electrical engineering license. He owned his own aluminum framing company for 20 years and then he worked as a port captain on Kythnos Island for four years. During his free time he enjoys cooking, going to the gym and city biking.
Hostess and/or Steward may vary.